Term & Condition (PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY) :
The Website is owned and operated by TIEURKNOT CONSULTANCY PRIVATE LIMITED.
Welcome to tieyourknot.com, fix your wedding matchmaking platform. This Agreement sets out the legally binding terms for your use of the Site and membership. This Agreement may be modified by tieyourknot.com from time to time. The membership and rights of admissions are reserved.
it’s an advertising platform providing targeted advertising services for matchmaking alliances and replaces the traditional newspaper classified. The Service is for the personal use of individual members to advertise and promote their profiles for the purpose of finding relevant matches and cannot be used in connection with any commercial endeavour’s.
To register as a member of tieyourknot.com or use this Site, you must be legally competent and of legal marriageable age as per the laws of India (currently, 18 years or over for females and 21 years or over for males).
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login credentials you designate during the registration process, and you are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to immediately notify us of any disclosure or unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security, and ensure that you log out from your account at the end of each session.
Term and Termination.
This Agreement will be effective, valid and subsisting as long as you use our Site.
You may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason by writing to tieyourknot.com. In the event you terminate your membership, you will not be entitled to a refund of any unutilized subscription fees, if any, paid by you, except where otherwise guaranteed in writing.
Term for the paid Membership would be in accordance with the type of membership undertaken.
Should not use the tieyourknot.com Service or Site for any purpose. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Site, including unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site will be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
Multiple profiles of the same person are not allowed on our Site.
You confirm that the Content, information including the personal information provided by you is correct and accurate.
You are strongly advised to submit copy of your Driving License, Passport or any other Government issued identity and add a trust badge to your profile.
You cannot use any automated processes, including IRC Bots, EXE's, CGI or any other programs/scripts to view content on or communicate / contact / respond / interact with tieyourknot.com and/or its members.
The following is an indicative list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited on the Site. tieyourknot.com will investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this Agreement, including without limitation, removing the offending communication/Content from the Service and terminating the Membership of such violators without a refund.
Illegal and prohibitive Content includes Content which:
is blatantly offensive to the community, such as Content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- promotes information that you know is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; and
- engages in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes
- You must use the tieyourknot.com Service in a manner consistent with any and all applicable local, state, and federal laws, rules and regulations.
- You cannot include in your Member profile, visible to other members, any telephone numbers, street addresses, URL's, and email addresses.